Climate Change Impact Assessment
Sage Planning supports clients through the development of comprehensive organizational impact assessments resulting from climate change policy. From GHG base-lining through to corporate risk assessments, Sage Planning provides clients with a holistic long-term modeled view of all climate change policy impacts in order to begin the process of developing effective mitigation strategies.
Climate Change Impact Mitigation through Comprehensive Sustainblity Solutions
Whether trying to mitigate the effects of Climate Change Policy, or simply through an organizational shift to reduce its carbon footprint, Sage Planning facilitates the development of tailored sustainability solutions aligned to organizational goals. our sustainable solutions are created to maximize environmental benefits while minimizing economic impacts.
We provide our clients with sustainable solutions the following areas:
- Employees-Assess and recommend employee satisfaction, health and safety and change management strategies
- Energy-Provide strategic solutions for energy efficiency and energy performance improvement.
- Procurement-Create energy procurement strategies.
- Water-Provide solutions to manage and reduce water consumption.
- Waste-Provide solutions to manage and reduce consumption.
- Resiliency and Preparedness-Develop preparedness plan with regards to climate related impacts.
Alternative Energy Solutions
Sage Planning provides solutions throughout all areas of renewable asset lifecyle. We provide timely and reliable insight to help clients determine appropriate renewable technology investments in appropriate markets.
We provide our clients with:
- Technology, Market and Competitive Landscape Assessments
- Renweables Organizational and Operational Benchmarking
- Renewable Feasibility, Business Case and Business Development Planning
- Deal and Asset Valuation
- Asset Portfolio Management
- Generation Revenue Modeling
- Renewable Financing and Partnership Strategies
- Renewable Integration
- Stakeholder Management Planning
- Supply & Marketing Trading Compliance
- Operational Compliance
- Pre-Audit Process Review
- Regulator Application Support
- Project and Program Management